• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like a prayer for which no words exist; any

Tyrna

If we don't make it alive, well it's a hell of a good day to die

She watches his moves carefully as he replies bashful to her forwardness. She watches enraptured by the way the sunlight plays on, and through, his skin. Her eyes trace his veins under pale, smooth skin,and follow the curve of his paper thin wings. He seemed so... fragile. A work of art in dangerous world. When he finished speaking, a look of mild surprise on his face at the compliment, her expression softened. Just a little, becoming more sincere than originally planned. He reminded her of the birds and butterflies she called friends as a child when no one was around. Before she turns into the ball turned into the ball of anger that she was now.

"Well Contagion from nowhere, it is a pleasure to meet you." The corners of her lips stay practically painted into a grin as she gives him a quick once over one more time. "Thank you, I'm rather fond of it myself. I stepped in a puddle of sky and it decided to stick around. I like your wings. Do they work?" She wasn't sure if it was rude or not to ask and frankly she didn't care. Really all she wanted was to keep talking with the strange boy with paper wings. It gave her a distraction far more pleasant that she was expecting, an excuse not to go home. For the time being she could pretend to behave if it meant he stuck around.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid|Falls

Messages In This Thread
    All the lights that shine strong only last for so long - by Tyrna - 04-18-2015, 12:13 AM