• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I seek admission
    OOC1: Would you mind using punctuation in your posts? The way it currently is makes your post very hard to read. Thanks!

OOC2: ’Italic’ is what the imaginary friend in his head says (and thus only Brynmor can hear him) and ”colored” is what Brynmor actually says out loud.

OOC3: I couldn’t find any ‘Archon’ in neither the database or ‘join’, did you properly join him in the join section?

Brynmor

"I will see."

Even though he was blind and couldn’t rely on sight to gain information at all, the graying black soon found out that the Tundra was a little empty. Thus far he had only met Hurricane, whom he later learned was the king, and next to that he found a few signs of other habitants. His nose could clearly tell him that the scent – although it was somewhat faint already – was female. It all left Brynmor to conclude that they indeed where with little numbers and it probably explained why Hurricane accepted him among the ranks without much questioning.

’See where you stupid behaviour let you? There’s nothing thriving here, let alone life. They only send you here to get rid of you’ his friend spoke up, but unlike other times the tune was much kinder. It was no longer humouring and humiliating him, instead it almost sounded like his friend had taken a pity on him. ”All the better” Brynmor stubbornly replies, as he is still convinced that the imaginary voice is real. After all, his unseeing eyes couldn’t tell him otherwise. A brief pause, used in favour of finding the opening in the wall. ”We will prove them what we, what I, can achieve.” With that the gray male finish their conversation – for now at least.

Before he manages to find the opening in the wall, which is the only way to access the bachelor kingdom’s lands, except of course for those who can fly, he notices the stranger’s presence. Oh yeah, Brynmor is confident that this male is a stranger, even though he hasn’t met any of his so called ‘brothers’ yet. His nose tells him. This man doesn’t smell like he has been in Beqanna long, he’s new to the lands. Yet he seemed to know where he was going, why else would you end up in the far north of Beqanna.

The stranger wasn’t the only white man out there. Soon Brynmor would be too, although it would take him another few years to shed his gray coat for a totally white one. Hurricane himself supported that icy color too, but it wasn’t like Brynmor could know that. He didn’t recognize them by sight, instead it was their scent, their voices, their attitude and so on. ”You have some nerve, stranger, to just cross a kingdom’s border like that” he remarks, coming to a halt himself.

His head sways in the direction of the intruding stranger, eyes narrowing slightly, but his ears turn in the man’s direction. The snow made it easy for the blind man to guess where the other was, the crackling sound of hooves meeting snow told him so. ”What brings you here?” his question is almost as direct as his answer had been towards Hurricane. Brynmor wasn’t the person to lecture this stranger about manners, he grew up without them after all, but that didn’t mean he would just let him walk into his home just like that.

"Through your secret."

Messages In This Thread
    I seek admission - by Archon - 11-25-2015, 07:56 PM
    RE: I seek admission - by Brynmor - 11-26-2015, 05:48 AM
    RE: I seek admission - by Archon - 11-26-2015, 10:22 AM
    RE: I seek admission - by Brynmor - 11-28-2015, 03:15 PM
    RE: I seek admission - by Hurricane - 11-29-2015, 12:43 PM