• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Mast]

Nymphetamine wondered if this was going to work, how long could he stand here and call it “recruiting.” Though he knew if someone was there that could be chamber material he would have had to act on it. But there were few, and those here were already grouped up. He thought about leaving, when a familiar sent drifted on the wintery breeze.  A moment later a stag hoped by spooking and running off. There was a barely audible command to follow that flickered behind him.  The blood bay exhaled, not sure how this will go, but he turned and followed just the same.

Once in the woods, the bay stopped a sly grin on his face, he kept his tones low, so keep their words as private as possible”Privacy was a smart move Mast. “ He dipped his head in greeting, but kept an eye on Mast. There was a tension between them; it was palpable. He wasn’t sure it if was due to both of then being nervous, or a shift in Masts intentions towards him. He exhaled trying to push the oddness away. ”There is much to discuss…It wasn’t easy, and I am not sure the Queen trusts me completely… But I do have much to tell you. How is Gates? How are your preparations going? Is your land healing?”

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Mast] - by Nymphetamine - 12-01-2015, 11:48 PM