• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

temptress ; any (repost)
    k r y l l

She listens with her ears pricked, but she takes care not to show interest. His words surprise her, and she looks him over again, mildly intrigued; she is surprised that his herd is so small, but she supposes that there are other mares like her out there, those who have denied his queries and demands. She wonders how many mares he's been with, then casts it aside. She has no time for petty curiosities and thoughts. She's certainly been used enough - why would she care about what he has, and hasn't, done?

She laughs at his words, she cannot help herself. He is trying so hard to bring her in, and she can sense that he is growing impatient with her for being so obstinate, but she doesn't care. If he chose to just screw her instead, his frustration would make it all worth it. She was a nymphomaniac, really, and she found it fun to mess with the minds of stallions, to make them want her until they couldn't take it. "Your little dove might just fly away.." She coos to him, a confident smirk tugging at her already upturned lips. 

Her head turns at the sound of hooves, and she is surprised to see that there is another coming to them. She thinks, briefly, that it is another stallion but she soon sees that it is a mare; she is black-pelted like herself and obviously muscled, and she finds herself smirking towards this new member of the group. She's never been with a mare before (of course, this is the first thought that comes to mind), and there is something about her that sparks an interest. She is feline while Daey is strongly equine, and she finds herself intrigued. 

She senses the power play already.

She dips her head to this mare, Naga, and cannot help her curiosity towards this all-female jungle. She can sense the strength that this mare embodies and knows, instinctively, that there are more women like her in this jungle. She would be lying if she said she wasn't considering such a prospect, and her head tilts as she does so. Her head swivels back to the stallion and she smirks, head raising as she hears the offer. "You both tempt me." Her voice is full-on sultry, again, embodying the role she so lovingly adopted years ago. "I am used to being at the beck and call of stallions, and I adore that coupling." A chuckle slips out as she eyes them both. "But a jungle full of strong, beautiful mares is as tempting as the promise of a stallion. Having a home in both would certainly ebb the craving I have to wander." She looks at Naga, looking her body over with a slight dip of her head, before looking at Daey. "But, alas, I believe that ability to wander would be up to those who want to take me in."

Messages In This Thread
    temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 07:51 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 07:59 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 08:39 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 09:42 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by kryll - 12-07-2015, 09:53 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Daey - 12-07-2015, 10:12 PM
    RE: temptress ; any (repost) - by Naga - 12-08-2015, 04:43 PM