• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you recall, not long ago;; any (kingdoms!)
    He isn't sure what sort of answers he expects, but he is sure that it wasn't this. Home is home; a true statement, of course, but perhaps it is his lack of a home which lets him brush past this without a second thought. He still thinks of home as being somewhere amazing and special, the only place where one might feel complete. One day, perhaps, he will realise that a home can only do so much for happiness, but for now he wants to believe that a home – a kingdom home, where he has a sense of purpose – is the only thing missing from his life.

He looks over the two stallions and cocks his head. What Brynmor says about purpose grabs Corin's attention, and he nods towards the blind man, before realising how stupid that must appear. “Thank you both,” he speaks, finally, smiling at Phaedrus as he takes the slightest step towards the other stallion. “I'm really glad you came here, but I think I've made a decision. Brynmor, if you'll have me, I will follow you to the Tundra.” He thanks Phaedrus again, then turns to the blind horse. “Lead the way.”
    Finally, he has a home.

(not the best but I wanted to get something up for you guys :') I'll post in the Tundra today/tomorrow. Thanks both!)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you recall, not long ago;; any (kingdoms!) - by Corin - 12-20-2015, 03:33 AM