• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Change can be a good thing - OPEN
    The spotted mare was lost in her thoughts. She could feel the sun warming her soul, but she still didn't want any part of the conversations going on with the other mares around her. Ari was never one to be 'in the groups' or chatting about. She munched on her grass some more and looked around and watched. A group of younger mares were laughing it up and running around like a love struck yearling. She found this amusing and somewhat fun. She snorted at herself for even considering going over there.

Just as Ari lowered her head back down, something approached her. It was a bit larger than her. She didn't even have time to react. "Your spots are beautiful" the draft mare said to her. Just as Ari was about to say thank you, she spoke again, asking "do you mind?" and right before her eyes, the draft has spots too. Beautiful gold, just like the gold things she wears on her body. Ari knew the horses here could have abilities, but she had never seen them in action. She was amazed, but strangely giddy about this wonderful mare. "No... I-I don't mind at all...." 

This mare was a talker already, even though they just met. Ari was glad someone was talking to her. And she was glad it was not some nagging stallion wanting her to be his 8th mare in his slave herd. "Are you new ... Im Djinni ... your name?" she heard the mare say. "Yes. I am new... My name is Arivanya, but you can call me Ari." she paused for a moment, surprised at how comfortable she felt around her new friend. "Nice to meet you, Djinni. You have an amazing ability there..." Ari giggled a little inside. What was going on here? 

Messages In This Thread
    Change can be a good thing - OPEN - by Arivanya - 01-16-2016, 10:30 PM
    RE: Change can be a good thing - OPEN - by Djinni - 01-18-2016, 11:55 AM
    RE: Change can be a good thing - OPEN - by Arivanya - 01-21-2016, 06:23 PM
    RE: Change can be a good thing - OPEN - by Djinni - 01-25-2016, 10:52 AM