• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little bird, little bird; any
    Holy cow!

The little girl certainly did not expect this! In one moment she is bounding across lush grasses and soggy sod and in the next a rather rambunctious boy is nose to nose with her! With a little squeal the girl slips and falls and -plops!- right on that little purple hind end, front legs propped as the hind ones stick out rather unladylike. Lavender pools watch him, big and wide.

"A flower?" The girl envisioned herself as a purple pony flower with her head as the center and a stem body. She laughs high and child-like before quite ungracefully falling over to the ground. With a quick shimmy and a couple wobbles she is once more grounded on the thin sticks that were her legs. It's nice to meet you Thaniel." The young lass gives him her biggest, bestest smile. "My momma made me so maybe she knows how to make flowers..." The consideration furrows the little brow- "but she is like the evening lights and stars. Purple...blue...gr-green..." She sounds her words out like a big girl, eyes rolled to their right corners and the very slightest bit of pink of her tongue exposed at the side as she names off the most beautiful colors that make up Syl.

"You look like my dad...well, what my momma tells me that my dad looks like." Quinn had never met Carnage but she took her mother's word for it that he was a busy stallion off doing important things.

Once again the big, big smile covers the little amethyst painted filly's features. She is happy to have a new friend. He makes her smile and he smells good. Those are both VERY important things. Very important indeed. Quinn takes a pace closer to Thaniel. "I've never been here before. Have you?" Purple pools widen as they ask. The colt seemed so much more older (though not truly) than her and so much more worldly. Such an expert on life he must be!
    Q U I N N

Messages In This Thread
    little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-11-2016, 07:56 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by thaniel - 02-12-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-12-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by thaniel - 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Rome - 02-28-2016, 02:26 PM
    RE: little bird, little bird; any - by Quinn - 02-29-2016, 08:37 PM