• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we drove right past that no trespassing sign; VANQUISH/ANY
    Feyre

The beauty of life was that choices that one made. Good or bad. Happy or sad. Good for one, or good for all. There was always something or someone that was affected by one's decisions. For example, Yael and Van would have been content to go through their lives without knowing Feyre, but she was a rather happy creature and so now their lives would be filled with a little more humor and happiness. She assumes anyways. Perhaps they would even hate her and then their lives would be filled with a touch more drama than they were used to. Either way, it would be fun.

The yellow mare poofs into existence before her. Feyre is quiet for a heartbeat as she takes it in before she chuckles. "You put my entrance to shame." At first she was sure she was seeing one of those Deserts mirages but too soon the shadowy outline filled in with the yellowiest mare she has ever met. And of course she has the best smile to welcome newcomers into their kingdom.

"Well I..." she says, trailing off when she sees the rather large black form of Vanquish making his way over. "Good ness." She says under her breath, having not seen a stallion of his size yet. She tilts her head and smiles when he smiles, the affection and love obvious between the two. And then his own rumbling baritone adds some spice to their softer voices. Which of course keeps the smile on her face. "What did you eat to get so big?" She says without thought and then laughs almost in embarrassment. If she could have blushed, she might have. Instead she flicks her tail against her legs.

"I'm sorry. Mother told me I didn't have a filter." She says with a slight toss of her mane and a sigh. "However, I am hoping you can welcome me into this place and give me the run down on what I should do and maybe some more good horses to meet." She says to the yellow mare with a smile and she turns back to the giant next to her, tilting her head to look up at him. "And I am Feyre. Who might you two be?"

“If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.”
    photo by Vitor Schietti

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we drove right past that no trespassing sign; VANQUISH/ANY - by Feyre - 02-16-2016, 03:06 PM