• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open)
    Poor Caraway, she was just so lost on intentions that her mind seemed to wander off from her main temptation, that sweet and ripe precious apple she smelled moments prior to this odd gathering between strangers. One of her ears pointed up as the other remained uncertainly down as her golden hues bounced between the mare named Marjorie and the Stallion named Kilian " it's a pleasure to meet you two" her voice wavered a little with insecurity. A home? Why? As it was unbeknownst to the young mare, she was in a shark tank full of possibilities. In a pool that she had unintentionally dove into without testing the waters first.

" I don't know.. I was planning on getting that apple on that branch over there before another did" She was at least being truthful " A home? And what is a kingdom? I never really thought about it" which was another confession to the two. Caraway was always the tiny pinto that stayed up against a proverbial wall.. a wall flower of sorts as others seemed to busy themselves with the antics of being forced into things they never wanted to succumb to. Perhaps it was her odd coloring that made her unattractive to anyone, even to herself at times. Between Kilian's and Marjories offers there was an overwhelming confusion washing over Caraway, so much that she lifted her hind leg so that it tucked under her belly. Why was there so much attention drawn to her now? What caused this remained a mystery. Turning to Kilian with apprehension " and you have a heard?" oh what a weird pickle she was in.

((sorry it took so long!))

Messages In This Thread
    Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open) - by Caraway - 02-05-2016, 02:52 AM
    RE: Love Bugs And Crazy Daisies (open) - by Caraway - 02-18-2016, 06:13 PM