• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where Does Pain Meet Insanity?

I am the dark and I am the light

Two horses, stride for stride matched perfectly. When they arrive in front of me, I shift to face them; I was trying to hide the scars on my back and hind legs. They greet themselves, and I greet them back.
     "Hello, Dagny and Olivier. I'm not really from anywhere, but my name is G'ren. What's your past? All I can remember of mine is wounds and lost families." I say blankly, hoping for them to go away.
     I hoped they would leave at that, but it appeared unlikely. I cocked a hind leg, revealing the scarring on my legs, and went back to eating grass slowly but tensely. You never knew what could happen with fresh horses, fresh minds, fresh beginnings with possibly a past chasing you.

G'REN

I am the moon, I am the starless sky

@[Dagny and Olivier]

Messages In This Thread
    Where Does Pain Meet Insanity? - by SaphiraG1rl - 01-31-2016, 11:20 AM
    RE: Where Does Pain Meet Insanity? - by Blazed - 02-23-2016, 07:05 PM