• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there are no heroes; anyone

Ianto pulls her closer into his warm body. She doesn’t protest against his movement. In fact, she wanted it more than ever now to feel so close to him. Emelia smiles when a couple of snowflakes fall through the opening of Ianto’s shuffling wings. She liked the idea of them being snow horses. It put a funny image in her head at the idea of them remaining like this, but if that came to happen she would be glad to be frozen at the side of Ianto. Emelia loved any idea of that happening, so long as she had him at her side.

“Em,” he says, calling her out of the silence and daydream she was having as she enjoyed the warmth of her lover’s body. Emelia smiles though because she loves when Ianto says her name. It is one of the best thing she enjoys hearing. “Yes?” She asks and laughs softly as he lips her body gently. Her hazel eyes then meet Ianto’s own gaze. As he begins to ask her question and pulls his wing to look out towards the Tundra, her eyes peer out to take in the snow covered kingdom. She falls silent for a moment.

There were many things she would like to do, especially involving just Ianto. She smiled silently at herself with those thoughts though. There would be a time for everything though. It is her gut feeling that tells her something else. “I have to stay here for Viserion,” she says with certainty because she remembers her brother, Rigdon, asking her to take care of his son before he passed away. “You remember my brother, Rigdon, right?” She asks but she knows he will since he had been the Hand to Ianto when he was a king. “I promised I’d take care of his son, Viserion, when he passed away. I know he would like for Viserion to be raised here in the Tundra.” She smiles at that thought. She enjoyed the Tundra. It was her home. “We can do both, Ianto. I owe this kingdom a lot. It gave me a second chance.” She lips at his mane lightly and smiles again. “And it brought me to you.”

Emelia
    html by maat | character info: here

Messages In This Thread
    there are no heroes; anyone - by Emelia - 01-25-2016, 11:00 PM
    don't lose faith - by Ianto - 02-01-2016, 11:22 AM
    RE: there are no heroes; anyone - by Emelia - 02-02-2016, 09:42 PM
    RE: there are no heroes; anyone - by Emelia - 02-07-2016, 09:06 PM
    RE: there are no heroes; anyone - by Ianto - 02-16-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: there are no heroes; anyone - by Emelia - 02-28-2016, 01:24 PM