• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian

The filly's eyes become gradually blanker the longer he speaks, and Siberian can feel irritation beginning to creep in.  Other than her bristling over being referred to as a child, it's clear that she hasn't heard a word the bear-shifter has said.  Perhaps staying in the Chamber while he tried to tame the bear would have been the better option.  If it was true that the presence of a child somehow might lead to a better handle on controlling his ursine counterpart, well there were children back home.  Children that he already knew.....children that were far more polite when spoken to than this little Valley spitfire.  He wonders just how much more attentive she might be if he ripped one of those pretty wings in half as a warning, then takes a deep breath. The Valley is an ally, he repeats mentally, a calming mantra, until he no longer feels the urge to shake the pegasus filly until her bones rattled.  

Such casually violent thoughts had once been foreign to the Budyonny, but when you were essentially raised by a psychopath, you tended to pick up a few things.  She finally tells him that her name is Misra, though by now he's not sure if he even cares what her name is.  If she'd listened to him, she'd know why he was here.  He lets out an exasperated sigh, then repeats the salient points to her, being careful this time to use her name, now that he had it.  Referring to her a second time by her young age (and she was a child, all yearlings were), he thinks to himself, would only set her off again, and Siberian is still wanting to get on her good side, gods help him.  He decides to switch tactics, put the ball in her court, and see where that gets him.  "If you'd rather I left, if you still think that I'm a danger to you, just say so.  I'll be on my way back to where I came from, and you can forget all about your unfortunate encounter with the not-so-cuddly bear.  " He rises back up to his feet, slowly, and half-turns as if to head back the way he had come.

Siberian

The sexy grizzly boy of Beqanna

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Siberian - 03-07-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-13-2016, 09:26 PM