• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Beware of her thundering hooves

Demian was pleased with Hugo's answer, connecting himself with her personality of not wishing to harm others. She almost sighed in relief, glad that he didn't laugh at her. The draft's ears flickered as Demian spoke, seeing that she would be a fine addition to the peace caste of the Valley. Her smile was soft and gentle, however it reuturned to a flat line of surprise when Demian called out to someone.

Supposedly his or her name was Elysium, what a strange name to the scottish girl! However, as the horse approach, he looked as if he was from another planet. Four, no- six legs! He held no ears atop his head, his eyes were quite large and he had a pair of wings like Demian! Instead of feathers though, they were scaly and flaky. Horses were quite strange in this land...

She had to prevent her jaw from dropping, she could only give him a nervous smile. He reminded her of an insect, though she couldn't quite name it. He spoke towards her, stating her name in a question of he was right, then explaining his excellent hearing. Hugo had to think for a second, how could he hear if he held no ears? Well, she wouldn't ask something like that, it would just come off as rude.

"Pleasure to meet you" she spoke to him, her black forelock blocking her brown eyes with the split tips. "If you do need aids, I am willing to help" Hugo stated happily, knowing she would have the ability to avoid any war or fights. After the incident at home, she could never forgive herself for striking a hoof at someone else.

Hugo Gentle Allaway
    Give Me Your Pain And I Will Carry It Upon My Shoulders
    The Gentle Giant

Messages In This Thread
    Beware of her thundering hooves - by Hugo - 02-16-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: Beware of her thundering hooves - by demian - 02-19-2016, 04:41 AM
    RE: Beware of her thundering hooves - by Hugo - 02-23-2016, 10:31 PM
    RE: Beware of her thundering hooves - by demian - 03-05-2016, 10:11 PM
    RE: Beware of her thundering hooves - by Elysium - 03-06-2016, 09:36 PM
    RE: Beware of her thundering hooves - by Hugo - 03-07-2016, 11:16 PM