• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian
    have i been lost? inside myself and my own mind
    hypnotized; mesmerized by what my eyes have seen

It is not difficult to see the oversized mammal beginning to bristle with irritation, and it causes her muscles to tense again - she is unsure of what he might do, mostly due to his rather unreasonable attack only minutes ago. She eyes him warily, her deep brown eyes filled with uncertainty as she studies every muscle that shifts beneath his thick coat. Her feathers ruffle slightly as she draws up her wings to her sides, expanding them as far as the thick foliage would allow. She was trying to seem much larger than she was, but she was still but a child - though she was beginning to slowly fit into her more feminine form, she was still petite and small and could not hold up to such ferocity.

She can see the way his dark eyes flash dangerously, before simmering down to a soft, meek flame. His sigh is hefty and it startles her, causing her to draw back further away from him. He seems to quietly contemplate his next move, and stubbornly, she ponders to herself, he'd better. Surely there would be consequences if he were to attempt to make her his next target a second time. The idea seems far from his mind, though, as he utters his words softly to her. If you'd rather I left, if you still think I'm a danger, just say so.

And so she does.

"I do think you're dangerous - you just tried to kill me," Her voice is steady, but it after much practice. She had seen much blood spilled in her fragile childhood already - she did not want to appear weak where others had been as hard as steel. "or the other part of you did, I don't know. But you don't have to go." She concedes finally, drawing her thick obsidian wings tightly to her sloping, thin ribcage. "Just .. stay over there and don't touch me."

A fair request, she thinks.
      But perhaps not.

Misra

immortal winged child of silver cove

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-13-2016, 09:26 PM