• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    He heeds the danger of the wind and the waves not because he fears it, but because he knows to respect it. Kirin has never been afraid of the tide, nor the turbulent winds that tossed him once like a doll across the beach when he was young. He does however, have a healthy dose of appreciation for their power. Those that were too stupid or too naive to the world would either learn from that danger, or suffer the wrath of the oceans. The lavender stallion really could not feel sorry for those who received the latter.

She is oh so willing to go with him, most of them are. Somehow Kirin had inherited an almost irresistible charm from his Father, one he used to his advantage much like the iron God once had.

A tender touch, a soothing cuddle, that was all he had to give to draw them in. Sometimes a well placed word or two but never more. He allows her to preen him, fluffing his wings only a bit as not to let them be caught be the winds. He doesn't even laugh when she makes her way to the chain of chambers they sought for shelter, he only keeps a small smirk to himself and makes sure to whisk it away before she can turn to see.

"How fortunate, I also like spending time with you dear Aunt. You grow more lovely each day, we are lucky to have more strong blood here in our home." He strokes her tiny cheek gentle as he ushers her inside a chosen cave. The faint light now dimmed considerably, with only the random burst of lightning to grace them with sight in intervals. So very warm, he thinks, pacing a few steps deeper into the dark.

"Bet you can't find me now." His voice full of amusement, as if he enjoyed this very child like game. Catch me in the dark, this way, this way. And when she caught him he would touch her gently for mere moments for she was a girl, but grooming her now would be imperative. Soon enough she would relish the full blown desires he would fulfill for her, or if he did his job correctly...she would.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 02-21-2016, 02:07 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Kirin - 02-21-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 02-21-2016, 08:25 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Kirin - 03-10-2016, 09:06 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 04-02-2016, 04:47 PM