• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any

Ely definitely chose an interesting home. It fits him with him being completely wondrous and all. I on the other hand feel like I stick out like a weed amongst the flowers. I know that I have a lot of great features going for me (such as my perky optimism), but I also know that my lack of magical energy makes me a little less desirable. Thankfully Ely doesn’t think like I do- I guess he truly excels over me in several ways. Since coming to the Valley I haven’t had a whole lot of time to explore the borders. I stuck near Ely until the girls were born, and now that they are romping around the kingdom I believed I should take a bit of time to take in the sites.

It was with this assertive thought that I slunk away from my family and went hunting for curiosities along the border. The heat was a real life-drainer. Normally when I explored I galloped sing-songedly through the grasses. Today with sweat uncaringly dripping down my chin I kept to a steady tread. About thirty minutes into my hike a quiet lullaby once sung by my mother floated into my head. She was a bastardly singer, but I do believe that I do the tune more justice. My head swung from one side to another as I hummed the upbeat tune beneath my breath. It wasn’t until the best part came that I let out an uproarious ”LALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA” I swung my head backward and bellowed with little care.

A growl suddenly rose in succession causing my attention to snap back into the present. Somehow I had managed to stumble upon two unfamiliar horses. One was quite handsome with towering wings. ”Hello!” I said quite joyfully with my gaze drifting between them. ”Aren’t you cute…” I directed my last words toward the wolf that sat so comfortably beside the jaguar stallion.
    speck
    tiny daughter of brennen and bother

Messages In This Thread
    Any - by Romek - 03-10-2016, 07:22 AM
    RE: Any - by demian - 03-11-2016, 04:10 AM
    RE: Any - by Speck - 03-12-2016, 06:30 PM