• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any magician

As she flipped, the tobiano stallion quickly stepped back to avoid being hit by her small body or tiny tail. He probably should have guessed she’d try to experiment, and standing in the line of fire wasn’t the smartest idea. Yet, the grin on his face could not be erased as he watched the filly accustom herself to her new appendages. This was, perhaps, the first notable thing he had ever done since his birth, and he found himself quite enjoying the feeling of helping another. Too bad it took him a century or two to realize.

Thus, as she questioned him on repayment, he couldn’t help but reach out to gingerly brush against her cheek again. “Help someone else in need, sometime in the future, and we’ll call the debt repaid,” he responded light-heartedly, completely unable to think of anything that he himself needed.

Yet, when she continued and began asking about her daddy, Clark felt his smile quiver. He hadn’t any children himself, but he had seen the ways of many fathers in this land. Most of these foals, he had learned, were conceived by way of a one-night stand, to put it gently. He wondered if Petya’s father even knew she existed. Of course, he could figure out… but he didn’t feel it appropriate to delve into strangers’ lives so haphazardly.

“I’m sorry…” he began, watching her closely as he spoke, in case she should react overly negatively. “I don’t know many in these lands.” he offered, hoping to keep her hopes up on finding her father. His eyes studied hers for a moment though, hoping to at least find a clue, and in her small pupils he read the reflection of the land of his own ancestors.

“I would start with the Chamber though…” he offered, using his head to beckon in the direction as he spoke. “Something tells me you’ll find your father there…”

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    any magician - by Petya - 02-16-2016, 01:00 AM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 02-16-2016, 10:26 AM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 02-20-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 02-22-2016, 10:51 AM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 03-07-2016, 08:43 PM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 03-16-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 03-24-2016, 12:25 AM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 03-28-2016, 05:04 PM