• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

looking for heaven found the devil in me; lagertha

I am iron and I forge myself

Given the toxic nature of their bodies, a collision and subsequent infection of either of their poisons may not do much. Or it might be an absolute disaster - neither of them know. She could choose to ignore the fact that he knows her name (she has been Khaleesi for awhile now, she is probably fairly recognizable to those who are familiar with the kingdoms), or she could pull up and be responsible.

Goddamn it. Lagertha really wants to run someone over and see just how quickly her toxins work on someone her own size.

At full speed, it takes her a bit of time to slow down, so that the two warriors come within inches of each other. The gray mare glares daggers at the decomposing stallion - he reeks of rotting flesh and nothing that is familiar to her. She’s met one like him before, in the Tundra, but that doesn’t mean that her lip doesn’t curl slightly in disgust at the sight of him. Her eyes roam over his body, and then finally find their way to his own, searching for something familiar in them. Silence stretches between them while she wracks her brain, punctuated only by her heavy breathing.

There’s nothing. Not even the sound of his voice is recognizable. The Warrior Queen demands his name, growling out the order in a tone that is not to be disobeyed. “Tell me who you are and what you’re doing here. Quickly." He may consider himself the devil, but he has no power here - not in the kingdom of women, not while Lagertha holds the reins.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

Messages In This Thread
    RE: looking for heaven found the devil in me; lagertha - by Lagertha - 03-18-2016, 10:43 AM