• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There is Strength in Numbers - [Lillex; Any]

Jedi watched with joy as the queen was quick to take over and heal Lillex. He hoped that she would allow Ygritte to heal her, although to his surprise Lillex said no. His eyes were filled with sad, he was afraid for the appaloosas life. Yrgitte had no choice but to respect the mares wishes and she began to wonder off, most likely to be with her foals. Jedi gave a dip of his head to thank the queen for coming to his call.

It was obvious that Lillex was getting stressed out with all the horses coming to her side, she did just want to rest and heal on her own. He backed up himself to give the mare her space. He refused to leave her alone, no matter how much she pushed him away. "I will give you your space, although I will be right here if you need me." the stag spoke softly, but loud enough that Lillex could hear him. He turned his head to Ashara and gave a smile that the mare also came to his call. He eyes turned back to the appaloosa who he would stay by until she healed. He lowered his head and began clipping on the grass at his hooves. Lillex would not be doing much for a while so he might as well fill his stomach while he watches her.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There is Strength in Numbers - [Lillex; Any] - by Jedi - 03-19-2016, 03:14 PM