• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter takes a deep breath before answering. She feels like everything is getting so confused in her head. The harder she tries to make things right, the further she seems to fall. “Well for starters, with an alliance, the allied kingdom can use the waters as often as they like. The goal would be that the child they send over would be the healer and ambassador for that kingdom. The treaties are more of a sign of neutrality and if a member of a treatied kingdom is about to die then we can choose to heal them or not. If a kingdom has neither a treaty or alliance with us then they don’t have any access to the healing water at all. I hope that makes sense. I feel terrible, but I need to look at what might be best for the Falls at this point.” She pauses again, taking another deep inhale and looks at Texas with nothing but trust in her eyes. “Texas, you have been a tremendous help since you waltzed in here” she smiles prettily at him but the kingdom is starting to weigh on her shoulders. “What do you think? Am I doing the right thing? And who do you think would be good allies?”

Shatter had been walking a thin line it seemed these days. She no longer felt like the carefree girl that had walked into the Falls all bright eyed and bushy tailed, a chestnut king as her guide. She had endured heartache and crippling depression. Loneliness and abandonment, but had always managed to regain her feet and keep on smiling. Now it felt like she was headed down a darker path. Nobody seemed to need the Falls anymore and she would be damned if the Amazons would use her kingdom as another stepping stone for whatever their plans were. She looked to Texas now because if anyone could help her now it would be the suave man who had wandered in like a godsend.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    god knows i like archaic types of fun - by Texas - 04-03-2015, 05:54 PM
    RE: There's a radiant Darkness upon us - Texas - by Shatter Me - 05-07-2015, 02:51 AM