• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is a feeling I am not used to (Open, Kingdoms)
    ASHARA

The atmosphere felt smaller in weather like this with a limited field of perception. Palpable moisture dense and thick hanging in the air. The journey from home to the field wasn’t as far as many of the other kingdoms but far enough to dampen the golden coat of the loyal vixen. Her sodden auricles burned from the bitter cold while the rest of her body remained somewhat content. She wanted to keep busy this season as to avoid the questions or suggestions of breeding but that’s another story. The kingdom was growing, everyone was putting 100% into their roles and she was no different. Her loyalty to the queen matched by admiration inspired another visit to the field, but as soon as she arrived amber pools noticed the familiar red spotted king. He was hard to miss, his size standing out among the others. As she drew closer, curious of who he was speaking to and his seemingly successful technique, she recognized the second stallion. It had been a year since herself was in this place, terrified as that winged brute tried to court her. A year since she met Ygritte and joined the Falls instead. Her confidence and social skills had grown since that day, although the mystics still made her a little weary. As she approached behind him, a smirk tugged at her lips making eye contact with the dark one. “Hello Phaedrus, lovely to see you again.” her tone confident but warm. Her smirk turned to a warm smile and acknowledging nod to Kreios as she found a spot next to him. The spotted behemoth still made her uneasy, like most men, but perhaps she would grow fond of him as she did Ygritte and Jedi. The femme before her was quite attractive, albeit a little too slim, especially coming into winter. Her disarray was a welcomed site. The palomino has had the displeasuring of interacting with princesses’s of late and was rather sick of their neediness. Hello miss, I am called Ashara and I too come from the Falls.”

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: This is a feeling I am not used to (Open, Kingdoms) - by Ashara - 03-22-2016, 01:06 AM