• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New life, The old me [Nymph]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

Arthas found himself ready to continue as this field was empty and lifeless. He gave a sigh, his pelt had a dusting of snow now melting on him. He gave a snort of annoyance to the snow and shook his body off relieving him of the snow. The next thing he knew a stallion of decent size and thin build was standing next to him, cracking jokes! Arthas could appreciate the humor this stallion offered, Arthas was a sarcastic asshole himself and enjoyed those who could understand the difference. "Ahh, well it is certainly not to punish myself" the stag laughed, his head was held high, but he didnt feel a need to make himself look bigger, this stag before him showed no intent to fight. "Ive been traveling in search of other equines, happen to know any?" he cocked his head hopeful that he wasnt also a loner.

Arthas was banished from his last herd, his original home. His father had ridded him of the herd as he was not the first born, and had no value to the father. He would always hold a grudge against his father and his eldest brother for kicking him out of the only home he knew. He very well could be thankful later on in life, as perhaps this push would make him a better horse. His brother was just so ungrateful, he did not know how to be a king, he was a moron! He would let any horse enter the kingdom because they asked politely. Arthas knew that not every horse meant well, he at least knew how to sparr and protect another. His brother was protected by his father since the day he was born, he never had to fight, he could never defend the herd when there father left. 

ARTHAS

Messages In This Thread
    A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-31-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Pride88 - 04-02-2016, 06:30 PM