• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Another one Bites the Dust [Shaya, Any]
    ASHARA

Shaya and Archam. She committed the names and scent to memory. The small kingdom was growing in the short time since it was just Ygritte and herself 5 seasons ago, it was hard to keep track but that was her job.

“Thank you, I fancy this land too. Have you seen the Falls? The mist is a little chilly this time of year, refreshing in the summer and it holds the power to heal any ailment. Yes, I joined the kingdom over a year ago. It has grown in numbers tremendously since then. I have to say I love it, and I love the work. Are you staying with us as a resident or have you two joined a caste?” The last question directed at both of them. Just over a year and she had rose in rank from student to right hand woman, although there was still much to learn. Her loyalty and dedication driving that knowledge, perfecting social skills, desiring to be the best. She caught the way the stallion looked at her, something she was seeing far too much of. She tried to ignore it, hoping he wouldn’t press, remaining professional and courteous. Should it come to it, she’d pull out the ‘I’m already taken’ card.

If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
    It's gotta be a cloudy day

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Another one Bites the Dust [Shaya, Any] - by Ashara - 03-31-2016, 05:13 PM