• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting
    Hearing the call, I awake, stretch, and murmur a quick message in a half-awake Sunfall's ear. "There's a meeting. I'll be back, just stay here and rest." I say quickly before walking fowards the source of the sound. I may not have any traits shown, but I was a good tracker and was often sent to try to follow my father as a filly to keep my busy, and it was rare for me to get caught.

Reaching the hill, I saw him waiting. "Yes?" I ask the stallion, faintly recognizing the stallion, named Kreios. Looking up at him, I realized his call was wrong, something was wrong. A sudden feeling of dread appeared in my stomach, and it was hard to not show.

"Wait! Momma..." I hear, somehow she'd followed me, and she was coming up to me with an ear flopped down and a motherly, scorning expression on her face. Sunfall had an old soul, so to speak. Older than mine, which was good on her behalf. She would need it here, in the kingdom. This place was full of older, more experienced adults, and she'd need her wisdom and knowledge every moment to receive respect from the other foals.
    @[Kreios] - Is this a free for all thread to come and hear his words or just you and Ygritte?
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ALL HORSES IN THE FALLS - mandatory kingdom meeting - by Blazed - 04-01-2016, 02:24 PM