• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cotton candy BIRTHING {ZAYN/ANY}

She thanks him for his praise, as well she should - it’s rarely given and she’s earned it. Little Hovik, bright pink tail and mane and all, is a fine specimen. A handsome, healthy little boy. She’s done well in spite of her mental weakness. Zayn only hopes that the boy has inherited his mental fortitude from his father instead of his mother.

He watches as the boy stands at Nixie’s side, staring in return at his father. He’s a quiet child, serious, curious. The pink-tipped child takes a step forward and Zayn steps forward to meet him, pale golden head lowering to meet pale golden head.

“Hello Hovik. I’m your father, Zayn.” He’s momentarily struck by how much he’s accomplished in the past few years - a captaincy in the Chamber army, eight kids to his name (eight!) and a little herd with five mares and a whole gaggle of children. He’s done well … and little Hovik is just another little bit of icing on that cake. Another strong son to, hopefully, make him proud.

He turns to Nixie, smiling widely and nudging at her in faux affection. “Should I let you rest, m’dear?” He hopes so. While he had been eager to meet his latest child, the stink of birth is starting to get to him a little. But he must at least act chivalrous …

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the horrendous wait!

Messages In This Thread
    cotton candy BIRTHING {ZAYN/ANY} - by Nixie - 03-07-2016, 08:19 PM
    RE: cotton candy BIRTHING {ZAYN/ANY} - by Zayn - 03-15-2016, 01:56 AM
    RE: cotton candy BIRTHING {ZAYN/ANY} - by Nixie - 03-16-2016, 03:00 PM
    RE: cotton candy BIRTHING {ZAYN/ANY} - by Tinsel - 04-07-2016, 11:38 PM