• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious

Snorts daintily at a shockingly vivid dragonfly that lands, albeit only for an instant, on the soft velvet between her nostrils as she watches the exchange between the  two stallions with a good amount of interest. Weight shifts once again, distributing more evenly, more comfortably over her hooves… she doesn’t reclaim those two steps, that distance, she’s placed between herself and them, however.

When both males turn their attention back to her she cocks her head curiously to one side, one neatly pointed ear swiveling toward Chem-D as he speaks while the other flicks lightly, collecting any other interesting sounds that waft past the trio. A nod, 

“Fair enough… but, let’s just say that I’m more than a little doubtful that the scenery - in and of itself - is what brings a midnight shadow to frolic in the light of day.”

That smirk that had brightened her gaze earlier glints again, accompanied by a curving at one corner of her sweet mouth to match. Another nod,

“Ah, see. Now that makes more sense. An invitation. Hmm…”

The chestnut femme sounds contemplative… but it’s difficult to peg her tone as genuine or simply one to placate the massive black’s game. Mocha pools settle on the mint one as he makes his offer as well, taking in his oddities without any hint of distress of ill-at-ease now. A moment of silence, then another, as she absorbs his words. 

“You both bring generous offers. Herds and Kingdoms, however, are not something I’m entirely familiar with. Their pros and cons beyond me, to be honest.” 

Shoulders roll in a light shrug. An odd statement from a mare, to be sure. Was she rouge? Abandoned? Independent? Anti-social? A liar? Who could tell, really, for the slender creature stands unabashedly before both of her potential conquerors with a flippant air equal to their own. A long beat of silence is allowed to stretch on for an almost uncomfortable amount of time.

“As grand a meeting as this has been. And, I will admit, it has been quite grand. I’m not a great player of games. So, the point is that there is no point in asking what you fine examples of testosterone can do for me. It’s fairly plain what that is.”

She pauses again, a playfully coy expression dancing across her features, before continuing.

“What I will ask is this: what do you want from me? What benefit do you expect from a fresh-off-the-wilds gal like myself when there are so many more interesting dance partners to choose from?”

Chemdog is massive, a bruiser who is likely not wanting for female attention. Lupei is himself, truly unique and also likely not to be lacking from whatever attention he wishes to have. Both leaders in their own right.

“I cannot fly, I do not glow, and my figure is far from exception given the scenery currently present. You have no proof that I’m decent breeding stock or even a good lay. And, I will tell you now, I’m an awful house-keeper. 
    So. Am I to be a new concubine tucked away at the back of your current, ever expanding collection?”

There’s a hint of sarcasm edged with… frustration? A rather sudden and complete switch of emotional currents. The idea of a cage souring her lighthearted sass. She has no real desire to rule as a lead mare and less desire to be some drone used as nothing more than a means to continuing bloodlines.

Idle as her pointed questions may seem, it should be more than obvious that whichever male could provide the correct answer - whatever it may be - would be given the opportunity to live up to their offers; to claim her.

Messages In This Thread
    Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 02:42 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-06-2016, 08:26 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-06-2016, 12:42 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-06-2016, 11:31 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-07-2016, 07:01 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-08-2016, 03:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-08-2016, 10:50 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Chemdog - 04-14-2016, 07:39 AM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Lupei - 04-14-2016, 01:19 PM
    RE: Ad.jec.tive: Gregarious - by Sayden - 04-15-2016, 07:21 PM