• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When you feel my heat [kimber]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    It takes no time for her to find him, as quick as the changing seasons and around here- they seemed to fly by in a week. Though she dawdles as she sways, shake, shake, shake he watches her with a flat stare. If he could pull her forward in one quick snatch of his mind he would, enduring her mindless sauntering was tiresome. Not that she wasn’t a lovely spectacle for a woman, they just happened to know each other too well, or of each other too well to delve those dark recesses. Killdare could shudder.

“Indeed. Yours is lacking such dulcet tenor but no one’s perfect.” A quip to greet and proceed with this little shindig. She always had something sassy to say didn’t she? Well, why let Kimber have all the fun?

She’s done far too much work lately to ignore and thus he stopped doing so. “You’ve been working hard lately.” A compliment dripping with surprise though he won’t budge in facial expression. Credit was given where credit was due, it always had been this way in the Chamber and since he had best rebuild- well, he should do it right.

He needed a strong army regardless of the current lull in affairs across Beqanna. He wouldn’t be one to attempt to operate and dispatch a crop of newbs. They would be given time, practice. He would equip those who deserved it when he could.

“Congratulations on making lieutenant, you’ve surpassed my expectations.” No use hiding it, he hadn’t expected much from the resident snark. “You’ve been busy on the challenge fields Kimber, I notice.” Lord did he notice so many things, things he wisedh he did not but that wasn’t here.” So, that being said, you’ll receive the first set of wings.”
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 01:32 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 01:48 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Killdare - 04-10-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: When you feel my heat [kimber] - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 03:06 PM