• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is the road to ruin - ramiel, diplomats

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The heavy musk of the spotted king is one that Ygritte has come to know well. It mingles wildly, playfully against the breath of wildflowers. She knows he is off to the Dale in pursuit of some kind of alliance, perhaps one that once was held and the salmon pointed bay mare commends him for that, admires him and his devotion to their home. Ygritte, however, decides that perhaps it is best to accompany the wild cat male. The Falls' borders was well patrolled by the residents and Ygritte did not doubt their allegiance to the kingdom and so the slender limbs begin to move the lithe form after Kreios.

The flora bends to show her the path when the scent is weakest, the plant life kissing her skin and caressing her hooves. Ygritte murmurs little compliments to the pretty flower and ancient trees. She is comforted by the existence of forms of vegetation. Ears flicker to and fro, nostrils flaring when she has the trail once more. It would not be much longer before she had the rugged speckled body in her sights.

But it is not only Kreios that she finds but another. The flower crown dome cocks ever so slightly as the leisurely stance widens and her pace quickens, not necessarily eager or rushed for the massive patriarch was well enough on his own without the sienna woman. The other equine is of a granite stone under wild spring waters, a thundercloud forming on open spring plains. She notes that he is taller than she when she nears but Kreios still stood towering.

The coral tinted lips touch lightly against Kreios' hindquarter then again once more on his shoulder as she enters the conversation. Light cocoa tinted pools look to the other stallion, thick lashes falling over the ambers before lifting to meet his gaze. The edges of her lips tug upward in a touch of a smile as she dips her head to him politely. "Gentlemen-" her attention shifts to Kreios then to Ramiel, "I am Ygritte. Hope I am not interrupting but I felt like I needed to look out for this big guy." She gives a little jest, her features softening and brightening as a smile blooms genuinely across her lips.

Ygritte.

((-crashes the party like kool-aid man-))

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is the road to ruin - ramiel, diplomats - by Ygritte - 04-14-2016, 08:59 PM