• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Arrival of the Queen [Kreios, Ygritte, Queen Mary, Lady Kenna]
    Seeing that both of the yearlings had wanted to journey to the Falls, Anahi had led the way the entire journey home. It had taken them roughly a day or two before they finally arrived at the Falls, cresting the hill that overlooked the entire valley that made up a majority of the home.

The emerald green grass spread across the land like an ocean, a diamond blue waterfall's color easily striking out in contrast. Various patches of trees dotted the lands that stretched on for miles; a very nice home for boss stallions, their mares, other various members of the kingdom, and, of course, the king and queen.

Anahi turned to look back at the yearlings, "I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Anahi, and I am honored to welcome you both to the Falls."

After that brief introduction, the champagne mare turned to the valley and let out a loud neigh, a calling to the king and queen, Kreios and Ygritte, to let them know of the new visitors. Anahi herself, unless asked, would remain for the meeting of the royals and the two yearlings.

She'd seen quite a few surprises since she'd been here; one never knew what lay in store when two strangers arrived in a new land.

Messages In This Thread
    Arrival of the Queen [Kreios, Ygritte, Queen Mary, Lady Kenna] - by Anahi - 04-19-2016, 12:42 AM