• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; herds only
    V A K A R I A N
    I'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The chestnut shows immediate distaste at her diamond skin and she smirks as he bows out of the conversation. She can’t help but snort at his final comment though … as if she was ever his to give away.

Her attention quickly returns to the cat, who’s once again begun speaking. “Dale magic eh?” How very interesting and unusual. It appears a few things have changed since she last visited. “How does that work exactly?” Does the Dale just randomly give out the power of speech to animals they claim as companions? One would think there must be a more … consistent method.

She turns back to Phaedrus, grinning now. “Thanks for that by the way. He didn’t seem so bad at first, and then …” Ugh, it really had gone south quickly. She’s alright with someone being a little snooty, but Hasenel had seemed downright prejudiced. The way his eyes had changed when her skin had changed …

Ah well, she won’t have to deal with him anymore anyway.

Phaedrus asks if there’s anything else he could help with, and a thought springs up in her mind. “Well, I’m actually looking for a home at the moment. Know anywhere good?” He is no doubt here as a recruiter or herd stallion himself, and now that the charming Hasenel is gone he’s really the only option. Not to mention, he’s proven himself to rather be more of a gentleman.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; herds only - by Vakarian - 04-21-2016, 12:28 AM