• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

Khalanis amber head flicked as she heard the approach of another horse. A charming red stallion approached and a smile grew on her face, he offered her to return to his lands. She stepped closer to him "Well what do these lands look like? How many others are there?" she asked, she walked a full circle around him, raising her tail, brushing it under his muzzle. Khalani was a flirt, and would soak up all the attention a horse would give her. She was fairly young and new to being on her own, she found any horse to take her attention away as competition. Perhaps this was because she was still immature, but she would demand the attention of any stag who attempted to court her. She looked around as the leaves rolled around in the breeze, now longer stuck to the trees. The grass was overgrown, but soon to be buried by snow. She took a deep breath before returning her gaze to the red stallion.

Khalani

Messages In This Thread
    All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-20-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-21-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-21-2016, 06:00 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-22-2016, 06:48 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 07:05 PM