• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Life Outside the Dale- [Any!]

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

The girl is in the playground for similar reasons. Her mother had born her some time ago in the forest and the bay child had little interaction. Curiosity comes naturally to children whether it is a good thing or bad. The teal shaded limbs move the spindly form rather ungracefully (as all colts and fillies were). Her matching blue-green eyes look from beneath a small tuft of the teal hair till she sees another.

It is a girl and this makes the young lass feel excited, comfortable already with the same sex (they were far too young to discover boy already) and so Keilani smiles genuinely as her direction changes to near the pretty ebony girl child. "Hello." Her voice comes out meeker than she hoped, the tones hushed and shy but the young child tries her best to connect with another living creature. "I'm Keilani, what's your name?" Her voice is soft like the petals of a rose, hushed and velvety. If she could blush from embarrassment she would be red all over. Hopefully the older filly would not think she was some stupid baby and shoo her off.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

( pardon my short post. i just had to jump at the chance for keilani to make a friend )

Messages In This Thread
    Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 06:22 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 06:42 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 09:09 PM