• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Life Outside the Dale- [Any!]

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

Relief floods the little girls features when the pretty onyx lass speaks up, and with excitement! This heightens the smile on Keilani's lips and allows her to approach. "Gosh, nice to meet you!" A laugh follows, high and light like the tinkle of tiny bells. The teal eyes look back when Josie inquires to her dwelling and there is a bit of confusion that clouds the younger girl's brow.  "Kingdom? I was born in the forest...outside the kingdoms." Did this change things? Did this make her a renegade or unsavvy?

She sighs softly for a moment as the smile fades away from her small features, unsure of things now. "Were you born in a kingdom, Josie?" She tastes the girls name on her tongue.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

Messages In This Thread
    Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 06:22 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 06:34 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 06:42 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: Life Outside the Dale- [Any!] - by Josie - 04-21-2016, 09:09 PM