• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Maybe I would have been Something you'd be good at [Chemdog]
    learn to read between the lines, yeah?

"You Know Chamber!?" It wasn't really a question that fell from my mouth as soon as the somewhat hidden stallion spoke his words, she was just so relieved that her instant relief came forward in probably an overly zealous slew of words. I can help hearing Vaughan's words in the back ok my mind, this would be the moment he would crash through the trees and chastise her for not thinking. Tell her it wasn't safe, but the shadowed beast had not done a thing that was intrusive. I catch my breath at the thought of the shadowed man being a threat, but he moved into the light at that time and I saw his features. The kind and worried look that was on his face and the calm way he spoke to me there was no way he meant me harm. I heard his name, Chemdog, and I chuckled a little probably due to a combination of thinking the name was a little odd and nerves that lingered (even though Chem made light of his long name). I stifled my giggle and look at him. He didn't seem to change the look on his face from the silvery glow of the moon, but I've been wrong before. A little more bashful, as I embarrassed myself again, "Hi...Chem, I'm Vessel. And I think that sounds good, I just want to get out over."

I watch him move out, and wonder again what Vaughan would do, he wouldn't like the situation, not one bit. But Vaughan wasn't here, and I had following this guy through the trees had to be better than waiting scared and alone for daylight to maybe help her find the way. I saw him look over at me, and heard him ask if I was coming, and of course, I was. I hopped to it, pulled myself up and gathered my nerves. Enough was enough I had to just trust myself. "Yes, right behind you."

I wandered with hi through the trees, my reddish bay coat caught the light occasionally as the moon shown through the trees. I move easily next to the tall form of Chem. The moonlight had illuminated more of him as we walked through the dense trees, he had large patches of black and white, and towered over my small, still growing frame. I still sensed no ill will from him, my defenses dropped a little more, as I smiled up at him. "Where do you live Chem? You don't smell like the forest. You don't smell like the Falls or Chamber... I don't know any other places smell, yet." I peered up at his odd eyes and then to the path before me. I didn't want to trip here, I had to get out of the forest not get injured and never leave the forest."Thank you for helping me. I hope it isn't too far out of your way. I hate to be a big bother. I'm sure I can find a way to repay you....Mother will know how to repay you." I stop before I rambled on too much more. The night was at its peak and I hoped to be clear of the land soon, so I could get home and repay the stallion who had graciously helped me. I walked in silence for a while, this must have been some large forest, as I still was in a the dense wooded land, and we had walked for quite some time. "Do you think we will reach Chamber soon? It was a sweet question, not a wary one, I don't think anything is wrong, I'm just anxious to be home. In the meantime, I am just grateful for a sweet kind stallion that had graciously offered to be my guide.

vessel
    nymphetamine x kimber

ooc: finally getting this up... stupid grad school. Feel free to Reply to this in the Forlorn Forest Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Maybe I would have been Something you'd be good at [Chemdog] - by Vessel - 04-24-2016, 12:08 AM