• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like it never hurts (Any)
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    The mare seemed to respond to his presence well, and accepted his introduction. But what the fire stallion hadn't been expecting were her questions, though he had no problem answering them. Some mares simply had more curiosities than others, and it was impossible to tell what ones would be which beforehand.

"I have only three mares," he said. "You would make our fourth companion. And because all my mares are relatively new, they're still getting to know each other. My land is also not a distinguished island, though it feels as reclusive. It's simply a place of warm sand, sun, and many greens. So far, each of my mares have been more than pleased with it."

Hasenel paused, allowing her a moment to digest the information before continuing. "If you became a member of my land, your future would not be as bleak as merely baring foals. I desire to know each of my mares very well, and if offspring is eventually produced, so be it."

Though the stallion dreamed of forming a herd large enough, at some point, to form a kingdom, the horses there didn't necessarily have to be all from his own lineage. More than anything, he wanted to provide a place of safety, loyalty, and the ability to endure long after he was gone, much like the kingdom he'd been born into but had left.
    HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-22-2016, 07:09 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 08:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-23-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-24-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-24-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-25-2016, 09:38 AM