• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats
    Anahi took another moment to think things over, while also being momentarily surprised that Kreios asked her what she thought. Did he really care what she thought? Obviously, or else he wouldn't have asked.

It seemed that he was still occupied with thoughts of the kingdom's well-being. He told the Amazonian that the kingdoms would not raise arms against one another, only to defend. The mock battles and challenges would be allowed if horses felt the need to fight.

But was that really a good thing? What if a fight went too far and the horse's respective kingdom was informed? The Amazonians may be tired after that war, but their army was stronger than that of the Falls. Even tired, they could easily defeat them.

Anahi turned to whisper to the king, "They are tired after the war and do not seem eager for another. If you believe it is the best choice, then I say we allow this alliance to exist for a while, see how things work out. However, I ask that you reconsider the mock battles between the kingdoms at least. We should not be fighting each other; a fight could go wrong, and next thing you know, we are at war due to misunderstanding. I do not ask you remove them right now, but that you only consider it. With the size of our army, we cannot afford to fight a war right now."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dead are gone; kreios, ygritte, diplomats - by Anahi - 04-27-2016, 11:26 AM