• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Worked hard and played on it; EIRA/ANY

Face your worst fears and conquer them.
    I had a home! It was so exciting, this bubbly feeling that I felt as I wandered beside Eira. My legs had long since grown used to my wobbling around even if they were feeling a bit tired and out of sorts. Every now and then I would stumble and my wings would flare out and catch me. I could feel the muscles moving underneath my fur and it was weird at first, almost like they weren't supposed to be there. But they were and I figured I would get used to the extra muscles (even though technically I knew no other way they should be.) Not everyone had wings, I had seen that when that other mare had come forwards and eyeballed my feathery wings.

She hadn't seemed to keen on them, but it had worked out as it was supposed. I was glad Eira had milk for me so I could leave the Den and not have to wait until I ate grass. That is what the adults ate right? I would have to try it sometime and see how it tasted. I didn't think it would be as good as milk or as warm and the wonderful sleepy feeling it gave you...

Anyways, my hooves were starting to drag when Eira smiles at me and touches her lips to my forehead gently. "Almost there?" I ask and she nods. The whole way had been me learning her name and where we were going and who was going to be there. She was a wealth of information my new mom. Mom...I had a mom!

"Mom!" I say excitedly all of a sudden, my lips touching her shoulder as I run past her and buck. I run around energetically for some time before my breaths are shallow and fast, my lungs sucking in as much oxygen as they could. "You're my mom." I say much quieter when I go back to her, touching my lips to her again and leaning against her solid warmth when we stop. There were supposed to be others here in the Dale. I smile, my eyes closing as I lean against her and I wait with her.

Graeme

Messages In This Thread
    Worked hard and played on it; EIRA/ANY - by Graeme - 05-12-2016, 05:26 PM