• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away
    "Evil requires no reason."
    The deal was sealed in blood and his tiny little nose almost tickles as he laps up the blood. I reach over to clean his wound, growing back to my normal size. A quick glance back to Rys before our little demon is wandering towards the place I told him was off limits unless we were around. Well...why wouldn't he? A half smile curls the one side of my face as I follow him. He heads straight towards the area underneath the log and I'm grinding my teeth down to nubs as I watch him. My eyes calculate the risks, and then the little demon brat is pushing his shoulder against it. My eyes narrow even as Ryss is talking him out and only when he steps out from underneath it do I feel my heart start thumping in my chest again.

And I release a breath I hadn't known I had been holding.

There he goes again. Damn that inquisitive mind right now. Ryss follows him to the end, tells him some more rules and I can only watch them for a moment. Her eyes are following him as he climbs the log. Her nose is stretching up until she can hardly reach him again. Little demon.

"Hey little demon." I say, catching his attention even as my body shifts and melts into a rather large chimpanzee. Instead of the normal body color, my whole body is black and I'm climbing up a neighboring tree to get in front of him. "If you let me help you down, I will show you something a whole lot cooler than learning to climb." My extra weight makes the tree wobble some and I still, holding my breath again once it is still. I could easily keep us all safe should the tree fall, but I would much rather do it where I am more in control. Right now, this little spawn of mine is and it is time to redirect his attention.

He considers it. "I promise it will be extremely more exciting and fascinating." He considers it a few more minutes before nodding and I can only smile, twisting my chimp features into a wide grin before I wrap my long arms around him. And we poof. Back on the ground we are. We are a little bit farther away than we had been, clear of the tree falling but not back as far as we all had been at the beginning of this adventure. "Will you come here Ryss? It will be easier to protect you when I blow this damn log up." I turn to look at him, my horse body already back as my eyes land on our son. "Do you want to see the big log go boom?" My own smile curls my lips as I wait for his response.

pazuzu
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away - by Pazuzu - 05-16-2016, 08:13 PM