• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hoofprints in Sand (any)
    PHAEDRUS
    He spots her in the field, work for the kingdom never ended. While he was ok with it, he still liked to make sure that he is doing his part. He goes back to the conversationo that he was currently engaged in, not really paying full attention. Something about having his mares around set him on alert that he had only experienced in the thrill of battle. But he leaves her be, never hovering, out of hearing range, until... The aproach of another recruiter. A male to be exact. After Besra's steal he was determined never to let it happen again, and having another male around her didn't sit to well with him. He wouldn't care if he knew that she would be safe around them. As he was sure that she was around Weir and Ramiel. But this one...

He steps closer, edging his way within hearing, she sounds ok... Are you following me Szeth? This has his neck raise from his grazing, and marching towards them. Not viciously, but definatly confident that his presence was required. Arriving he tucks his wing around Zaravich, marking that she was not the one avalible for the taking. Even as the rules stood, he did not trust other males, after having laxed and offered such chance to Archam only to have the guy bite him in the back in the end. Things in the world looked different to him now. He nods to Desirea with a smile and then acknowledges the male in the same manner. Having a good day Zara? He enquires of her.

Turning his attention back to Desirea he smiles and continues, I'm Phaedrus, of the Dale, and Golden Plains. He wasn't sure exactly how to offer her a place in his herd, but he knew that extending that curtesy was something that he was going to do. When the discussion dwindles and he is sure that he isn't being rude he opens his maw to speak once more, I'm not sure if Zaravich got around to offering our home in Golden plains to you, but I would like to extend the invitation regardless. He grins, looking around to see if Josie had tagged along as well.

He was becoming busy again, this time of year always had him marching around Beqanna with activity that was far beyond what the dormancy of winter brought. That season was primarily spent in the herd lands providing company, warmth, and protection to the bundle of gals that he had acquired. He wasn't sure if Ramiel was pleased with his progress of if the King had even noticed, but praise among others wasn't something that he was after. Just the skills and the ability to be a good teacher. The stature that he held in the kingdom currently had him not only humbled but also grateful that he was slowly developing into the man that his family had desired of him. Looking to the sky he smiles again. Still waiting for the day that he could be considered worthy of his lineage once more.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Desirea - 05-05-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Zaravich - 05-06-2016, 07:41 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Desirea - 05-09-2016, 01:29 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Zaravich - 05-12-2016, 06:41 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Desirea - 05-12-2016, 08:41 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Szeth - 05-13-2016, 06:14 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Zaravich - 05-15-2016, 06:23 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Desirea - 05-15-2016, 11:27 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 09:46 PM
    RE: Hoofprints in Sand (any) - by Szeth - 05-20-2016, 11:41 PM