• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Zaravich had rested in the Golden Plains while still belonging to the Dale, she has certainly been out and about recruiting for the Dale keeping her promise as a diplomat. She spoke with Phaderus recently and he agreed to take her to obtain her spirit animal and with much joy she hoped to find him today as she bounded towards the Dale. If he was not with the herd he was often times in the Kingdom, the place that few of the herd mares entered.

The sun was high in the sky beating down on her ebony pelt, her tail was raised in the air as she proudly prodded towards the Dale. To her relief the scent of Phaderus was quick to run through her nares and her ears perked forward. Not only was Phaderus' scent near but Besras as well! Zara had briefly talked to Besra before she as stolen from another stag and she worried for the mare in her absence. The steal took a toll on Phaderus and was noticeable to Zaravich, so she only hoped that her nares did not lie to her. She picked up a canter and moved forward pounding each leg into the ground, and soon enough the two were within sight. She playfully thrashed her head around letting a whinny out from her maw sliding to a halt as she approached the two.

Besra! I hope you are here to stay! she said in a friendly voice, turning her gaze to Phaderus she gave a small dip of her head Hello Phaderus offering a greeting him as well.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Zaravich - 05-21-2016, 10:51 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM