• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's rabbit season - Erebor, diplomats

I call her the devil
    cause she makes me wanna sin

Any other mare would probably have been embarrassed at being caught with her legs in the air, but Shaytan wanted a roll… so she rolled. What’s the big deal? If she had had to take a shit while at the Dale’s borders, she would have done the same thing. And then stepped a few feet away. The stallion that materializes (oh, that was pretty cool, actually) in front of her kind of glows, and she’s lost in the radiance that emanates from his skin for couple of moments. She finally blinks and it breaks the spell, allowing her to shake it off and then answer, “Rolling is good. And there’s no ash here. I was tired of being dirty.”

Shaytan is the antithesis of a diplomat. In fact, she really doesn’t fit in either of the two castes, but feels compelled to try and chip in anyway. For her.

What would little Erebor think about Shaytan’s girl crush on his mother?

She barrels onward, feeling the need to have some sort of say in this conversation. “So… how is the Dale? What are you guys up to? Do you have any thoughts about your relationship with the Chamber and Queen Straia?” Really, they hadn’t been given any instructions except to visit the Kingdoms. There was no ‘find out if they want a treaty!’ or ‘be intimidating!’ or anything like that. Hell, Shaytan doesn’t even know if Straia being crowned Queen is recent or old news for the King of the Dale. She just does what she thinks she supposed to do and doesn’t look back.

At least the results of her bumbling around may be slightly interesting.

Shaytan

and every time she knocks
    I can't help but let her in

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's rabbit season - Erebor, diplomats - by Shaytan - 05-15-2015, 01:07 PM