• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}
    PHAEDRUS
    He couldn't see her, this has him frowning and pacing. But then just as he is ready to take flight he hears his name. At first he thinks of ignoring the call, still longing to go after her. To bring her back to himself, and her home. BUt then its scent that hits him with full strength of the season. There was no mistaking it. Whipping his head around his eyes light with the glow of hope. Seeing her part the trees has his mind roiling with joy. He lurches forward closing the gap between them as fast as his mind could wrap around the fact that she was back. His wings fold back at his sides and he begins to inspect her breathing in her scent, thoroughly overlooking her. Not starved, not bruised, and pleasantly untouched.

Only after he is sure that she is safe, and unharmed does he let a smile break on his lips. Along with a response to her poke at some fun. More than you know. Using his wing to pull her close in emphasis of just how much he meant the words he continues I see you are relatively unscathed. he rests his muzzle against her mane. Then Zara makes an appearance, and once agian his smile spreads.

Hello Zara, I'm glad you could make it He glances at her belly, sure that it doesn't look quite the same as it had the last time he had seen her. This puzzles him, but then again what was he to expect when he decided to take advantage of being a herd alpha, little that he knows she was expecting, as well as the beautiful pale colored lady at his side now.

Looking from one mare to the other, his chest swelled with pride. Finally some progress in the little group. They seemed to be gettign along well, and he hoped that they would continue to. Maybe the other mares would take example and make some effort in creating friendships as well. Lifting his other wing he offers it to Zara beckoning her closer to them. It felt as a protective instinct that he couldn't resist but to offer to the members of his herd. Now with all the mares accounted for his dark countance lifts and once more he feels the ability to stand firm in his position. I will do my best never to let that happen again, he whispers into Besra's ear, the best apology he could give in the moment.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-24-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM