• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa}
    the words she knows the tune she hums

Her eyes gazed to Phaderus as he gave a greeting and in fact called her closer to them. He glanced at her stomach which she knew was growing, already given birth to a foal she knew all to well she was most likely carrying. She swelled up with joy that the stag most likely realized she carried his foal and when he offered protection under his wing she stepped up comforted by the warmth his body gave.

Her gaze trailed to Besra and her ears pricked as the mare remembered there last conversation about running I would like that very much she replied. Hopeful they would get a chance to run together before they got to far along in there pregnancy. Glancing at the mares belly she too seemed to be carrying a foal. Besra began to speak and it seemed like a conversation that was hard for her to get out. She paused every now and than before spitting out that she promised there first born filly to Archam. Zaras heart stung for the two, although she had never met the stallion that stole Besra he surely could not have been nice. Her gaze trailed between the two, reading the response they had from one another.

Although that must have been a hard choice for Besra, like she said, any filly of Phaderus would be strong and more than capable of protecting themselves. The stallion comforted Besra offering words of kindness, that she should not dwell on the deal she made. He in fact said it was smart and something they should consider for the other herds, he glanced at Zara as if to ask her opinion. She stepped near the two again I'm sorry you had to make these decisions Besra, although I am sure your filly will be more than capable of protecting themselves. You both are strong equines and that will be a trait given to your foals She gave a smile hoping that they would know she had not judgement I agree it is a smart move to swap foals as they get older, it helps the herd grow bigger as well as gaining alliances. Would Phaderus count this as an alliance though? Zaras daughter Josie was almost two now and ready to be courted, shoulder Phaderus offer her as an alliance would be up to him. It was not his blood daughter so he could keep her for his own herd, but Zara was sure he thought of her as a daughter. She shook the thoughts out her head and extended her neck to nuzzle Besras shoulder. Besra was her closest friend, as none of the others stayed and she surely has never met another mare from the herd.

Zaravich
    the tiny dancer

Messages In This Thread
    I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Phaedrus - 05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-18-2016, 12:12 AM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-24-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Zaravich - 05-26-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: I will carry my banner {Any/Bersa} - by Besra - 05-28-2016, 02:12 PM