• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Strolling through the Neighborhood

BROTHER, LET ME BE YOUR FORTRESS, WHEN THE NIGHT WINDS ARE DRIVING ON.
    I CAN BE THE ONE TO LIGHT YOUR WAY; I WILL BRING YOU HOME.

"Perhaps I was in error." He states carefully now, his eyes darkening heavily as he observes the other in a new light. He had approached with no ill will in mind, but had simply seen a wanderer lingering in a quiet field - not too much unlike he had done years ago. Intending to extend the olive branch of companionship, perhaps even of Brotherhood, he paused in his journey - a lackadaisical one, all things considered - a massive male of sinewy muscle and scarred appendages. Though he had not meant any harm, the other had snapped, and his defensive, angry posture caused the massive black King to step back.

"I mistook you for someone who might be looking for refuge; perhaps Brotherhood. Companionship. Your demeanor now is unnecessary. I have no desire to fight with you - what do you have that I could possibly want?" He eyes him carefully, nostrils flaring as he can feel his temper rising. There are few things that agitate him more than irate disrespect; he had offered it to him and now stood empty handed before a male with nothing but a poor attitude. He towered over him in height, outweighed him in muscle and outnumbered him in years - those who wage war should tread lightly. Certainly this was not something that he desired to have within his Kingdom. "A pleasure, Canys. I should hope that I will not have the pleasure again."

And with that, he leaves, heavy head shaking in mild disbelief as he trots beyond the forest line and disappears from sight.

OFFSPRING

the ice king of the tundra

Messages In This Thread
    Strolling through the Neighborhood - by Canys - 05-31-2016, 11:54 PM
    RE: Strolling through the Neighborhood - by Offspring - 06-01-2016, 12:32 AM
    RE: Strolling through the Neighborhood - by Canys - 06-01-2016, 05:53 PM
    RE: Strolling through the Neighborhood - by Offspring - 06-01-2016, 06:36 PM
    RE: Strolling through the Neighborhood - by Canys - 06-01-2016, 09:04 PM