• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i love you, i hate you | any
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    The Chamber is full of things that would raise any brow, some that go bump in the night, others that flit and flounce about in the daytime. There was never a shortage of freaks to be found, no not in this place and so it doesn't surprise her when seemingly out of nowhere a green, winged man appears at her side. He is green, blue wings and has a rather curious appeal to him. Kimber found everyone to be curious though due to her own persnickety nature. She hadn't realized just how much she spent putting thoughts, subconsciously of course, into the tree; wishful things really but they were lost on Kimber. She couldn't be bothered to actually put things into motion with Nymph, with Warship (though he's passed), with her children, with anything. The dip-dye mare wishes it were different but a character flaw is just that.

"Believe it? That's still up for debate but I'm sure a blood sacrifice would summon something - care of spare me some of yours?" a wry grin washes across the dip-dye mares face as she moves to face the creature. She assesses him and thinks, momentarily, how he would fair in battle. "Perhaps you'll care to share what you're doing hovering in branches nearby such a monstrous thing," she says with a certain distrust in her voice, she doesn't know him and she's typically at least seen everyone here. "Kimber."

A cat is a cat, no matter it's size.

i'm literally the worst with any posts but she needs to meet people. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 05-26-2016, 09:27 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 05-30-2016, 01:07 PM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Kimber - 06-12-2016, 11:22 AM
    RE: i love you, i hate you | any - by Wyrm - 06-20-2016, 12:37 PM