• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

look me in the eyes so i know you know; any

zenzi

The roan male moves closer towards Zenzi as the unnamed one blows off oh so cool and casual. The light brown eyes of the cocoa mare watches as he sashays off and she is not following. Her attention flickers back to Archam. The depths crawl over his mottled form of cream and coffee. He is well muscled and sturdy though he is lacking the choking ego that a lot of stallion's seemed to just exhude.

He inquiries to her situation and this mildly sets the creamed hair mare off. She can not help but sigh deeply as her lids fall over her eyes. Zen is in the field...THE FIELD. He is trying to come off as calm, cool, and collected but Zen doesn't have time for that.

"Let's cut the bullshit." The tones are low as she meets his eyes with her own. The bay creature moves off slightly as she looks to her surroundings. It was not before long that the sun glints off a golden form. It moves towards the pair of equines and Zen can not help but allow her attention to be captured.

The large winged creature lands a bit off. The vibrations of the thud are felt in the mare's limbs as she watches, lips curling when the other equine maneuvers their form to hover between the duo. Zen can now see the pegasus is a mare and this is a pleasant change of pace.

The finely curved hind end pushes off so Zen may meet the other mare. Lobes are trained towards her as the thick accent further catches her attention. "Nice to meet you as well, Yael." The curl of her lips surfaces once again after the short sentence. "What options do I have?" She finishes with a question of her own, genuinely interested in what the brassy woman had to offer. Zen had spent time in herds before but she does not recall a time where she had committed herself to a kingdom.

Even still, Beqanna offers her something new.

This is the last night you'll spend alone
    Look me in the eyes so I know you know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: look me in the eyes so i know you know; any - by Zenzi - 06-23-2016, 09:55 AM