• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}
    No longer seeing anything of the stallions, she had looked down at the foal. A colt. "Echtzeit. Welcome into the world." She says warmly, overjoyed at her foal. She had just heard Raelnyx's promise-threat when ice swirled up and crackled into a thick barrier.

"I would never give up a foal, whether of my blood or not. It is time I raised a foal who is innocent, honest; the regular manered gentleman who had no idea of the darkest area of this realm. You shall not have Echtzeit or myself." She calls over the ice, and her ears were back; she would protect her blood and flesh even if it meant more... unwelcome burns and harsher bites.

She did not care for the ice - it reminded her of the bland grey tone of his eyes. But she loved the escape it provided her from the world of drama and crowds. Of show-offs and fashionable competitions in front of colts and stallions alike to show off their attributes, traits and looks, from color changing to wings and horns, it was all for attention. And it was all annoying, noisy and ignorant. G'ren Fire herself did not care for this at all.

She loved the stallion-ruled lands of the Tundra. It's icy walls protecting, isolating them from the noisier of the Kingdoms. Until he came and ruined the peace. He had, somehow, remembered her and left the Cove - if that's where he still lives - for claiming her. And then trying to take her own child. Even if he had, indeed, sired it, he had no rights over it if he was born into the Tundra.

She heard little noise on the other side of the barrier while Echtzeit nursed. "Echo. Echo is a good nickname." She murmured softly as she nuzzled his small neck, looking at his grullo coat and sharp markings, his soft, confused eyes and small hooves.
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by SaphiraG1rl - 06-24-2016, 07:51 PM