• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL]
    The colt heard his words and chased through the slush to listen. He slows and stops just seconds before his words begin, and he sees a few others have arrived as well. He sees his mother, sister, and younger brother coming as well - Rael had turned four and his younger brother one now. He, himself, was now a matured stallion at the age of three.

"Offspring, I wish to be a Warrior." He hears, and it is from his sister - Rael! Her form, smooth and lean, was healthy, well formed, and fit. His was still lanky, and had a bit of filling out to do yet; he was, indeed, only newly a stallion at barely three years old.

"And I desire to become a Warrior as well, King." He says with respect, as his mother looks at the two of them lovingly. She had raised them to be strong, fierce, and loyal equine - with a good heart and proper inentions. Their mother, flicking her ears forwards and looking towards the King once more, spoke her choice. "I wish to be a Diplomat, Offspring." She says proudly, looking at her newest son with a shining love.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: brothers, sisters, let me be your shelter || MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING [ALL] - by Real Fire - 07-06-2016, 07:00 PM