• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The First Year (Nymphetamine)
    Nitika, like her daughter, rolled her eyes as she listened to Nymphetamine brag about how Siba inherited her speed from him. The mare took a moment to regain her breath, her sides heaving from the exertion; it'd been a while since she'd had a good run like that. Silently envying Raxa for what seemed to be her never-ending stamina, the painted mare walked over to join her daughter and the blood colored stallion.

Listening to Siba answer her sire's question, Nitika laughed, "That's basically the same thing darling," she said, nudging the yearling with her muzzle. Laughing again, the paint mare looked at Siba, "Darling, go play on your own for a moment, I'd like to speak with your father."

After Siba trailed off to go explore the field grass, Nitika looked at Nymphetamine, momentarily admiring the healthy color of his coat and his well-conditioned muscles before speaking, "Nymphetamine, I know it was a little hard with your place in the kingdom, but I know Siba has enjoyed her time here. She seems happy getting to be with you, perhaps because she's a lot like you in many ways. Because of that, well..."

Nitika trailed off a moment. She looked down and took a deep breath before continuing, determined to get it out, "I've been speaking with her about her future, where she wishes to live when she's old enough to leave me. I think a year old is fine, but if you don't think so, then I'll agree. I've been thinking about asking her if she wishes to remain with me, or come to live in the Chamber with you. I wish to know, would you take her in here, take care of her until she is ready to head out on her own?"

Messages In This Thread
    The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-03-2016, 07:16 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 07-03-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Siba - 07-13-2016, 07:34 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-13-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: The First Year (Nymphetamine) - by Nitika - 07-30-2016, 05:34 PM