• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My Black Dahlia [any]
    I can do bad all by myself. 

A storm was brewing.

Delahaye trekked on through the pitch darkness, unmoved by the rumbling clouds ahead. The raven colored mare reared her head as a shrill cry escaped her throat, shaking that blood red mane as if it could banish the feeling of unease treading down her spine. Something was coming, and it wasn't the storm. Onwards she moved with heavy hooves each muffled clip clop was more difficult; Delahaye's pace was growing sluggish until eventually it came to a halt. 

Those ears of hers turned back, eyes unbelieving, a distasteful sound brushed past her dark velveteen lips. A field full of mares! Delahaye narrowed her pale brown eyes at them, shooting a venomous look at them all. They better stay their distance, less they wish to loose some flesh. Now that she thought about it, she was a bit..hungry. The mare clicked her teeth, trotting further away until satisfied where she paused to take a look around.

A distant roar could be heard from the shower of water that cascaded from the cliffs above. Delahaye's eyes roamed further. There were so many different paths, each one raised a curious wonder in her mind. She wanted to know what lie beyond each one, but yet she felt too tired to stir any further. Maybe a little while longer, and she could move on. 

Thunder rolled and lighting striked purple and hot in the sky; a flash so bright it could blind. Some horses spooked, but not she. No, the mare stood her ground and watched the heavens in awe; waiting for the storm to come. She loved wild storms, the chaos; it was a high like no other for her. 

OOC | I'm pretty rusty, just bare with me till I get my flow going.

Messages In This Thread
    My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-15-2016, 09:12 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Zaravich - 07-15-2016, 10:54 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-16-2016, 10:18 AM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Zaravich - 07-16-2016, 02:16 PM
    RE: My Black Dahlia [any] - by Delahaye - 07-17-2016, 05:45 PM